1. How do I register as a YTL Platinum Plus member?
Registration can be made via online at www.ytlplatinumplus.com, phone at 603-2782 3888/3882 or at the selected counters such as YTL Platinum Plus lounge, YTL Hotels/Resorts, GRM counter @ Feast Village and participating outlets and concierge in Starhill Gallery and Lot 10 Shopping mall. Payment can be made via credit card at all registration options or by cash at the selected counters.
2. How do I obtain my YTL Platinum Plus Card?
Your YTL Platinum Plus card will be delivered to your mailing address within 7 working days. Alternatively, if you would like to collect it at our YTL Platinum Plus lounge or other participating outlets, you may note down your request on the registration/renewal form.
3. What if I lose my YTL Platinum Plus Card?
You need to contact YTL Platinum Plus Card & Call Centre at 03-2782 3888 and a replacement card will be issued to you. There will be a replacement fee of RM10 for each replacement card. It is strongly advised that the YTL Platinum Plus card is safely kept as its presentation will be required to enjoy the instant redemption program.
YTL PLATINUM PLUS REWARD POINTS
1. How do I check my Reward Points?
You can either log on and sign in to the YTL Platinum Plus web page: www.ytlplatinumplus.com or bring your membership card to the YTL Platinum Plus Lounge or GRM counter at Feast Village to check the status and updates of your membership.
2. Can I collect Reward Points if the reservation for YTL Hotels/Resorts are made through travel agent or other forms of agent booking?
Reward Points for YTL Platinum Plus card is only applicable to all reservations made directly via YTL Platinum Plus centre, YTL Hotel/Resort and YTL Travel Centre. For any reservation(s) made out of these booking system will not be entitled to point collection.
YTL PLATINUM PLUS REWARDS PROGRAM
1. How do I redeem my choice of items/gifts?
You can redeem your gifts through the YTL Platinum Plus website:-
a) Log on and sign in at www.ytlplatinumplus.com and
click on "Special Rewards" button. You will be able to view
your Reward Points at the Reward section, where you can choose
to redeem a gift that you will be entitled to.
b) If you are eligible for the selected reward, your Reward Points will be automatically deducted and a notification email will be sent to your email address.
c) If rejected, please resubmit the redemption or contact our Call Centre.
3. Is there a qualifying period?
The Reward Points can be used for an extended period providing that the membership is active; subjected to terms and conditions.
3. Can the gifts/prizes be exchanged for cash?
Gifts/Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
4. Can I still collect Reward Points if I left my card at home?
The swipe machine at the cashier where your card is swiped to record your points is the only way for us to input your Reward Points in order to protect your privacy. The YTL Platinum Plus card is to be presented to enjoy the benefits/privileges.
1. How many days/hours in advance do I need to make a Priority Reservation at a restaurant?
You have to make a reservation at the restaurant 4 hours in advance through our online reservation service.
2. How many days in advance do I need to make a Priority Reservation for a hotel room?
You need to make your hotel room reservation 2 days in advance through our online reservation service.
SPECIAL REWARDS REDEMPTION
1. How many days in advance do I need to make a Reward Redemption item at a restaurant?
You have to make a redemption request via our online redemption service 2 days in advance.
2. How many days in advance do I need to make a Reward Redemption item for a hotel room?
You have to make a redemption request via our online redemption service 7 days in advance.
3. How many days in advance do I need to make a Reward Redemption item for variety items?
Reward redemption for variety items can be made instantly at our YTL Platinum Plus lounge. Alternatively, you may make a redemption request via our online redemption service 2 days in advance. The collection of the item will have to be made within one(1) month period from the date of request.